Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rain pants

I received these in the mail today. Rain pants. Purple rain pants. They are the anti-jeggings.

Turns out, decent rain pants for women are not easy to come by. All the local stores only had men's sizes (of the XXL variety) and they ranged from $20 to $30.

If you need/want/deeply desire a pair, you can get some crazy cheap from Cabela's. I got mine online when they were $4.88. Now, they are $2.88! I kind of want to buy another pair just because the price is so low. Must curb compulsive bargain spending.

Waterproof, yes. Flattering...ha ha ha.

3 comments:

Becky said...

those will look SWEET with your socks and boots!

Kelly Ruden said...

I've never even heard of such a thing.

Unknown said...

OK, I have to ask:
And the reason you were so strongly desiring such fashion-forward pants is....??