- A major leak from my shower fixed (Consequently, I'm thankful for running water as well)
- Rotting siding on my garage replaced
- Rotting side door threshold replaced
- Rotting deck boards replaced
- Anti-freeze applied to my deck to circumvent further rot (Noticing a theme yet?)
- Old water heater removed and new one installed
- Handle on toilet fixed so it no longer stays down when flushed
- Stuck garage door quickly tweaked to fully close
- Basement reclaimed with bleach and water following too much summer rain
More than the repairs themselves, I'm thankful for everyone who lent a helping hand (Cue the violins)!
Now, let's eat! Much like I'm doing in this photo from Thanksiving '07.