Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Is this coupon still good?

Of all the things I suck at, I might suck at mowing my lawn the most. Perhaps it's my antique lawnmower, my lack of atheltic eye-hand coordination or my innate inability to operate machines that prevents me from succeeding at this task (I'll get to my inability to operate machinery in just a bit). Whatever the reason - I'm no good at it and hate it (Maybe I hate it because I'm no good at it. I'll leave that to the psychology enthusiasts to mull over.). I can't seem to figure out a logical pattern to maneuver around trees and landscaping and I am always running into the fence and over the edge of the curb.

I was spoiled this summer since my brother Brian was around and was more than willing to mow my lawn. Now, that he's back at college, I'm stuck with this miserable chore. For my birthday earlier this summer, Brian gave me a series of coupons. I wonder if this one is still good?

2 comments:

Becky said...

If you still have it, and there is no expiration date, it MUST still be good! Since Brian didn't ask you to "Cash it in" this summer, he must have meant for you to use it after you left!

Unknown said...

Hey, that's not a half-bad drawing of a lawn mower! Who knew Brian is such an ar-teest??