Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Favorite Handyman!

Chad's birthday was actually at the beginning of the month, but we haven't had a chance to celebrate yet. I rushed around last week gathering presents and an ice cream cake thinking we'd do a little celebrating this weekend, but too many other things were going on and we just never got around to it. His birthday is now on the agenda for next weekend. In the meantime, his cake is being obnoxious and taking up half my freezer and his presents are sitting pretty in my living room.

I don't think Chad reads my "blah-g"(as he calls it), but still, I'm not sure I should say what these presents are. OK, one's a pizza stone. The other two are secret.

My favorite handyman...in disguise.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love all this updating...Blake thinks Chad looks like inspector gadget. Nice wrapping on the presents too!