Thursday, November 8, 2007

Of Mice and (Wo)Men

There are mice in my garage. boo. Make that, boohoo. I went through a lot of emotional turmoil as members of my support network coached me through this latest dilemma (hi Mom, Dad and Chad!). I'm not so much into killing (lest we forget the trouble I have with insects) and I'm not so much into animal corpses (I've seen my fair share down on the farm), so I wasn't sure how I was going to handle this rodent invasion and sleep well at night. After much coaching and upon my Dad's suggestion, I ended up with chunks of rat poison positioned around the interior perimeter of my garage. I set it out Sunday...and there's already been a few hits...yikes!

Sorry, Mickey. You're a goner.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the picture.

Unknown said...

Dad recommended the sticky traps to me, and they're GREAT! But for them to work well, you have to know the general areas where the mice/rats are hanging out.