Sunday, February 22, 2009

I've got my shoes in a row

A lot of my things ended up temporarily displaced this weekend as my brother and I painted the entryway, hallway and bathroom (more to come on those later). Among the displaced items were several pairs of shoes from my entryway.

I thought they looked pretty sweet all lined up on a rug in my living room! They are completely in the way, but a part of me really wants to leave them there for awhile. Perhaps I could turn this into some kind of rotating art installation to give all my shoes the love and attention they deserve. Or perhaps, I could just be a bit neater about things when I take off my shoes, setting them neatly in the entryway instead of quickly tossing them into a pile.

I've got all my shoes in a row. Brian's too.

3 comments:

Dr. Blake said...

I'm guessing that Brian's are the ones that are in the bottom row in the center. He is such a pretty boy!

Unknown said...

LOL to Blake!

And when I see that many shoes sitting on our rug at home, I think, "Time to bring some of our shoes upstairs!" :)

Janelle said...

hey, your couch print showed up on the front page of Etsy today.

have you hung yours yet?