Monday, November 9, 2009

San Francisco

Extended weekend getaway destination = San Francisco! It went a little something like this:

Eating. Yummy food in Chinatown.
Sightseeing. These Painted Ladies are famous in their own right, but they will always mean Full House to me.
Sliding. It was bloggers that led me to these Secret/Seward St./Douglass Park slides.
Posing. That sea gull at Fisherman's Wharf was just dying to take its picture with me.
Chilling. I'm guessing it's common knowledge that sea lions hang out at Pier 39. We had no idea.
Riding. Cable-car style.

Hiking. Amongst the graceful redwoods in Muir Woods.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like the trip was a blast! I love the slide pic :)

Janelle said...

Muir woods! I really want to go there. How was it?

Great pics, J!

Becky said...

Aw, how I love and MISS SF. Must return soon - to slide down those slides!

Glad you made it to Alamo Sq. Park! :)

And, we ate at the same little restaurant in Chinatown! WOOT!