Monday, February 8, 2010

Avatar, at last

If there is a hot pop culture book/movie/tv show/etc., you can count on me to catch it just as the hype is on its very last legs, if not dead already. Such is the case with Avatar. After a month of planning and canceling and rescheduling, Dave and I finally caught it on Saturday.

The scenery in the make-believe world was fantastic (as expected) and the story kept my attention for the full 2 hours and 42 minutes. And I walked away wishing I could do/see/experience a couple things on Pandora for myself...and I may or may not have tried to convince Dave to play along with me.

Pandora -- the planet. Not to be confused with the box or the free music streaming site.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I'm still holding out on this one...everyone tells me it's so good, but I just don't have the time!

Janelle said...

i haven't seen it either, becks

MsAmanda said...

Finally!

Unknown said...

You're still way ahead of me :)

And I just have to say that I REALLY hate this stupid "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" commercial I'm watching right now where the actors are spinning the container around singing "turn the tub around" to the tune of "Turn the Beat Around" by Gloria Estefan. It's too lame even for me, if you can imagine :)