Monday, February 15, 2010

Here's looking at you, Holly

Last month Dave and I watched two old movie classics: Casablanca and Breakfast at Tiffany's.

The beginning of Casablanca had me a little confused as I tried to keep up with all the unfolding details, but by the end, I was very pleased with the story. And it was kinda cool watching all its famous quotes in their original context.

Breakfast at Tiffany's, however, not so pleased. Holly Golightly is not my homegirl. I will not be dressing up as her for Halloween.

I don't care if we both do have dark brown hair, you won't catch me prancing around as Holly G.! (Photos)

2 comments:

MsAmanda said...

Ditto on Breakfast @ Tiffany's.

Another one I didn't care much for was the Graduate. a) I think it is more a dude movie b) it was so reflective of a time that feels very, very foreign to me. Though I do love me some Simon & Garfunkel.

Becky said...

How are you doing this?