Thursday, June 10, 2010

Crafty Carafe

My very own There, I Fixed It! I cracked the carafe to my coffee maker last night and needed some quick fix solution so that I could have coffee in the morning. Enter my tea kettle! Another option would have just been to buy coffee, but that would have a) been too easy and b) seriously conflicted with my miserly ways.

An excellent fix if I do say so myself. And, no, I didn't stage that flower.

I used the tea kettle's lid to depress the lever that allows the coffee to flow from the filter to the pot. Now, before you wonder why I just didn't turn the kettle the other way and use the spout to push the button, I tried that, and it didn't work.

Extreme close-up (ignore the griminess)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! You go, Red Green! ;) "If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!"