Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yay books

In Shelfari, I've just surpassed the 200 mark on the number of books I've read! This makes me happy because books make me happy.  Seriously. I look forward to solo car rides because I can listen to my audio book and I dutifully read my book club's pick each month so I can chime in on the discussion.

I don't think I'll ever get around to re-purposing my blog, but if I do, I might just start doing really short book reviews to help steer you toward enjoyable reads and away from Jodi Piccoult. Really, what else am I doing besides posting lots of fluffy cuteness on Fridays? 

Yay books! Those books with two stars = miserable.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Nice! Jodi Piccoult is someone who gets recommended to me all.the.time!

Kelly Ruden said...

I vote for that. I've kind of given up reading because I don't what books to read.

Unknown said...

The next book up on my reading list is the ever-exciting geek-out: "Java Persistence in Hibernate." Color.me.pumped. Ha :)