Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I've been doing this stuff

In addition to not updating my blog, here's the other uninteresting things I've been up to lately.

I've been using up my supply of hotel and sample toiletries. This is just a fraction of the supply. I have an entire gallon-sized Ziploc bag full of these.


I read the fifth Harry Potter book really, really fast after going to see the seventh Harry Potter movie with my neighbor. (Pic)


I've made several variations of this pasta. If you make it, add a 1/4 to 1/2 cup of the pasta water when you add the greens. You'll get a creamier sauce when it's all done.


I shopped for new glasses, but didn't make a purchase.

I took some pictures of Penny.


I hosted a little dinner party a month ago and have finally uploaded a picture here to prove it.


I stressed myself out over shopping for the perfect gifts for my office's gift exchanges. This is an annual occurrence; I'm too indecisive. I considered buying some Pottery Barn ornaments, but then succumbed to the almighty indecision.


I've been doing Facetime with Dave (I won an iPod Touch a couple months ago, which has made said Facetime possible).

Clearly, I have failed my 2010 New Year's resolution to re-purpose my blog.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Is that Josh and Beth I spy at your dinner party! Sweet!