Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pillow Talk

There's a lot going on in this little nation of ours right now, and what am I fretting about? Pillow covers. I'm debating between a couple different designs from Etsy. To aid in my decision-making process, I printed pictures of the pillows and then cut them out to test them with the current pillow fleet on my couch. I only need to cover one pillow, so I only want to buy one cover. But which one? The cover that will play nicely with the others or the one that catches my eye over and over again.

In the end, if I don't like the cover I order, I can just relegate the pillow to the love seat (the land of outcasts) which is where the pillow waiting to be covered currently sits.

The three original contenders - miniaturized. The little one on the far right has already been nixed from the competition.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

from my tiny little screen on my travel pc...i like the first...

btw...totally jealous that you have the bird floral

Lora said...

I vote for contender one. P.S. I heart Etsy

Unknown said...

mom likes the first one