Tuesday, February 12, 2008

De-clutter

De-cluttering might be my new favorite hobby. It makes me happy to reclaim my space. I did an overhaul on my office/spare bedroom this weekend and got rid of a bunch of papers and knick-knacky goods I do not need/use but have moved from place to place since college. Here's a sampling of what got tossed:
  • A dozen training modules (for training I never even took or facilitated)
  • Old cell phone manual
  • Hair dryer warranty (lets face it, if my hair dryer breaks, I'm just going to buy a new one)
  • Prospectuses
  • Fact sheets on houses from my house-hunting days (clearly, I've picked a house)
  • Marching band drill formation charts (I kept one for memory's sake)

The sole survivor of my de-cluttering rampage

4 comments:

Becky said...

PMB charts...ha. I wonder where mine are???

PS: You should consider the proposal in my FREE TO A GOOD HOME post. :) ok. bye.

Jennifer said...

Becks, if you'd like an old chart, I can save one for you. They are still in my recycling bin. Maybe a little Westward Yo?

Unknown said...

That chart's kind of cool - would be neat to frame a couple and hang in an office, like architectural blueprints!

Jennifer said...

Ooh, Lola, you're so creative. I just might do that!