Monday, February 4, 2008

Framed

Three months have elapsed and I still haven't framed my couch print from Etsy. I'm taking the initiative this week to get a frame from American Frame. My one and only criterion: frame must be gold. That's it. So, how hard can it be? Very hard. I'm too indecisive. Further complicating my choice is the fact that the company throws in a free mat with every frame purchase. I don't really think a mat looks right with this print, but I'd hate to pass up something that's free...oh, the decisions!

Here are my options so far:


Gold frame 1

Gold frame 2

Gold frame 3

4 comments:

Becky said...

I think frame 3 looks the best with this particular piece of art! :) PICK 3!!!

Janelle said...

I like number 3 too!!!

Unknown said...

Definitely gold frame #3 :D

Kelly Ruden said...

I like frame 3 also.