Monday, December 15, 2008

It's in the cards

Christmas cards have always been one of my favorite things about Christmas. Growing up, I particularly liked taping them around the kitchen doorway in our house. My parents always received a ton of cards, so the doorway was usually completely framed. This year I'm continuing the tradition and taping my cards around the little peek-through in my dining room.

You should send me a card. Then, you, too, could be part of this amazing display and rich holiday tradition.

Keep the cards coming! For a small donation, you can even specify the spot on the peek-through where you would like your card displayed for the next three weeks. Spaces are limited, so reserve yours today!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I also started taping up my cards today. So far I only have three. I hope there are more to come, but I'm a little sad because I think so many people in the digital age will eschew the tradition of Christmas cards.

Becky said...

I spy...our card! :)

We tape ours around the door to our deck! :) WOOT!

MsAmanda said...

perfect place for cards. I'd like to reserve the spot above the switch. payment was the toffee i made last week.