Thursday, August 27, 2009

No Shutterfly photo book for me

I was all over the Shutterfly "SUMMERBOOK" deal for a free 8"x8" hardcover photo book if ordered by Aug. 26. I spent days crafting a book of my London trip only to find out at the bitter end that my account was not, in fact, eligible for such a lucrative deal. As a lover of all things bargain, that was a major blow. Now, I'm stewing over whether or not I want to order it by Sept. 1 for a paltry 20 percent off deal.

Since I can't show you my book in all it's paper glory (you know I would have showed it to you), this little slideshow will have to suffice.

Click here to view this photo book larger

And just in case you're stuck with IE6 and can't view this slideshow and get a message that says something to the extent of "the photo book has been deleted," please know that this is a lie!

4 comments:

MsAmanda said...

bummer, but the book is great! You should get it anyway--time is $$ man and you already put a lot of work into it.

Note to self: must to make book from Italy trip

Unknown said...

I totally agree w/Amanda - it's awesome, and you should still get it! Before you do, tho, you may want to fix the typo in the title on Page 10 "Arc de TriompHe" [Otherwise I know you'll be kicking yourself for days after it arrives in all its paper glory :) ]

Jennifer said...

Thanks for catching the typo, Lola!! I love some good proofreading.

Becky said...

Great book Jendeut! Even if you did steal my title! ;-)