Saturday, August 22, 2009

La la la aviators

La la la. I got new prescription sunglasses! Since the recent demise of my vision, I've become dependent on my glasses when driving (good news for fellow drivers on American roadways). After a couple tough calls on whether it would be better to squint through the blindng sunshine, take off the glasses and go blurry with sunglasses, or try to perch one pair atop the other, I decided Rx shades were in order.

I hit up Zenni Optical again for glasses on the cheap...$17.90 total with shipping! I found many pairs that I thought would make good sunglasses, but my eyes are so freakishly close together, that my pupillary distance was too small to order those frames. I ended up with a petite pair of aviators. Suh-weet!

La la la. Taking pictures in bathroom mirror. La la la.

2 comments:

beartifix said...

These are cute!
Your posts always make me laugh.

MsAmanda said...

nice-I like