Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Postcard art

Just today, I was surfing the net (oh yeah, that phrase is coming back!) for some new art. I've been limiting my purchases since the economy started dipping and layoffs were rampant. Now, I'm cautiously putting my toe back in the world of Interweb print shopping.

So, it was with art on the brain, that I found an awesome postcard in the mail this evening. The postcard is awesome 1) because the art on the front is fantastic, and 2) because my friend Kristie sent it to me out of the blue from far away.

My new artwork is on display in my kitchen right now.


Thanks, Kristie!

1 comment:

Becky said...

On display on a towel in your kitchen?

Yes, that's pretty sweet. Man, facebook message from Inigo, postcard from Kristie - sounds like we should go back to London for a reunion! :) they are signs you know!