Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Arch Rival

I love a good board game. On Christmas night, that game was Arch Rival. It's a "game of balance...nerves...and suspense." And it is awesome. The gist of the game: you don't want to be the one that makes the arch fall.

My mom got Arch Rival at a garage sale or consignment shop years ag
o and I'm still not sure why someone would want to get rid of it. Buy your own set on eBay; you won't regret it.

Becky, attempting to place a plastic piece in the keystone. Plus, look at all the neon pieces in the lower left corner of the photo -- that's a lot of 1992 goodness.

Blake, attempting to remove a plastic piece from the arch.

Me, rockin' it.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I thought you said I looked "dumb" in my picture. I think I look focused. It's really too bad I lost every time. With concentration like that, I should have won!

Becky said...

You mean YOU are the blog model? I thought you meant Ben, and his girly fingers.

Kari Krogman said...

Hey Jennifer - I saw your blog from Becky's! You guys have too much fun! What is that game? It looks fun! Hope you are doing good - take care!