Monday, December 17, 2007

Some Sibling Dorkery

I love me some sibling dorkery. And this year, I think we've really outdone ourselves. First came Brian's sibling Christmas gift exchange name selector program, and now we have Becky's coolest sibling poll. The poll in and of itself isn't that exciting; the hilarious bit is that Lola's coworkers have rallied around her and created a program to continually vote for her. Now that Lola has a commanding lead, I've learned they are now working to help Ben and me boost our numbers. Isn't that so nice?

There's less than 12 hours left to vote, but if you want to get in on the fun, visit her blog and vote in the left navigation (and by vote, I mean select the radio button next to Jennifer).

4 comments:

Lora said...

I may not be a politico but I know a good candidate when I see one, you've got my vote! :)

Janelle said...

i voted for you too :-)

Becky said...

Whoa...Janelle is in super huge trouble!

Unknown said...

Why do only three of you have names that start with "B"? Does that make you sad?