Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Uncle Wayne = So Awesome

This is what makes my uncle Wayne awesome: He has thirteen siblings, nearly that many in-laws, approximately 40 nieces and nephews, roughly 10 great-nieces and nephews, plus aunts, uncles, cousins and friends, and he still manages to send birthday, anniversary and Christmas cards to practically all of them. Plus, for birthdays, he makes the card extra special by mailing a pack of Trident gum with it (it's flat, so no extra postage).

Now, here is what makes Wayne
so awesome (This is the back of the envelope of the Christmas card he just sent me.):


Here's a close-up of that stamp.



Ohmigosh, isn't that just so sweet? When I read the stamp (
The Christmas Seal People - Season's Greetings - 1988), my heart just about busted in two I was so happy. I want to hang the envelope on my fridge all year round because it's impossible not to smile when you see something like that.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Haha....see my post too!! :)

Kelly Ruden said...

Between the sibling dorkiness (oops, I meant coolness), and your aunts and uncles, I just don't know about your Deutmeyers.

Lora said...

What's the story with that robot?