Thursday, November 13, 2008

Meanwhile, in a house across town...

Greetings from a different house! I'm house- and dog-sitting for some friends as they galavant around Italy and Switzerland. My charges are one charming 86-year old home, white with red shutters, and one 9-year lab, black with a giant build.

For some reason, I feel like I have more time on my hands here, even with the extra dog duties. I think it's because I'm not looking around my place and mentally noting all the projects that need to be done. My brain is getting a little vacay of its own.

Meet Gordito.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

i was talking about this with some people the other day, about how it's hard to relax in your own home because you're always seeing something that needs to be done

enjoy the vacay! :)

Lora said...

He looks like a spring chicken compared to dear Odo.

Becky said...

I like the dog's name.

MsAmanda said...

Do you like my bone? Are you jealous?

He's such a tease when it comes to the squeaky bone. Woof, woof, thank you Jennifer!