Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oh, Bee-have

A swarm of bees. That's what my friends and I were for Halloween. As a result, local hardware stores noted a shortage in yellow duct tape leading up to the big day.

Eleven of us swarmed the streets Friday night decked out in our best bee garb. While we all might have come from the same hive, we each took on our own persona. I went as a spelling bee. H-O-L-L-A. I love Halloween!

Here we have BYOB, Killer bee, B Real from Cypress Hill, Worker bee and Spelling bee.

Here's the whole hive, workin' it.

5 comments:

Becky said...

LOL, such a great idea. Who's the queen bee?

MsAmanda said...

of course you were the spelling bee. are you going to be in Juice:)?

Unknown said...

That's too awesome - I love it! :) Who came up with the idea in the first place??

Jennifer said...

Becky, the queen bee is Dawn. Lora's brother's wife.

Lora said...

Lora's brother's wife could've also been summed up as Lora's sister in law. :)