Monday, November 17, 2008

TV time

I'm still sitting in the house across town. And now that I've found my groove with the DVR and cornucopia of DirecTV channels, I might have to politely refuse to leave.

I don't have cable at my house, so I'm a bit green when it comes to all the functionality that is modern television. I spent the first week here just putting my toe in the water, simply flipping through channels. Then, over the weekend, I stumbled upon a remarkable show that helped me rapidly improve my TV-operating abilities. The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

After fifteen minutes of Lisa, Kim, Nene, Sheree and DeShawn, I was finding, rewinding, fast-forwarding, pausing and recording every last episode I could get my hands on. And all in time for the season finale tomorrow night at 9 p.m. central. You better believe the TV is all set up to record that gem!

Classy, sassy and trashy all in one. Could there be better TV? I like Lisa and Nene best! Pic from Bravo.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

oh man, if there is one luxury in life I wish I had, it's DVR. Mostly I catch what I miss online, but if I have to miss LOST due to work this year, i may have to upgrade, bc i don't think i can wait to watch the next morning

MsAmanda said...

I'm going to watch all of the ones that are on the DVR. I totally meant to watch this show, but I was too busy before.