Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun House Feast

Last weekend, I pulled off my first successful meal for more than two people and I'm still basking in the after glow. Back in January, Brian thought it would be a good idea to invite our entire family to my house for a meal; thus, the Fun House Feast (FHF) was born. I spent the better part of February fretting over the menu and finally, the week of the feast, settled on this (in random order):

I forgot to take pictures of the food (and everything else really), so here's a blurry picture of me nom-nom-noming on a baby at the FHF.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Ooh, yay, I was hoping you'd post the recipes!!! :)

Nice work Jendeut (and brideut!)

Unknown said...

Just want to say it was very good. So when are you going to do it again. Keep it up Jennifer and Brian

Janelle said...

question on a previous post: where did you get your shur-line? did you order online or pick it up at a lowes/home depot?

Jennifer said...

Janelle, I picked it up at home depot. Be sure to get the one with the little flip down black guards not the one that just has the little rollers. I have a couple tips on how to get the best results from it. Perhaps I should do a separate post on those.

Janelle said...

that would be awesome! :)