Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bedroom curtains

My bedroom hasn't received its turquoise paint treatment yet, but it has received some new window treatments. Just like in my living room, it was out with blinds and in with the linen (the curtains I had bought so triumphantly from Overstock).

The right adjective to describe just how the room feels now with the new curtains is escaping me at the moment, so I offer these: restful, soft, pretty.


Before.

After. Restful, soft, pretty. There has to be one adjective that sums up all those things. What is it?

4 comments:

Janelle said...

very pretty! are they "gossamer"?

i've spent all night on Overstock looking at all the rugs, i see that this could become an obsession if I move, and now i will be adding curtains to my list

Becky said...

Maybe...serene?

You must really be booking it to get your house into shape for Easter!

Becky said...

By the way, I think you are trying to trick our eye into seeing a more soft, pretty, serene room by throwing that pinkish blanket thing on the bed!!!

Jennifer said...

Becks- The pink blanket is actually in the lower left corner of the first pic. You can just barely see it. The blanket is from Pearl. Don't you have one in blue/gray?

Janelle - overstock is a complete obsession for me! I think they have a really good selection of rugs.