Tuesday, March 24, 2009

London, anyone?

My brother has been bugging me (daily!) that I need to take a vacation. And I've just found myself in an interesting predicament at work where I need to burn some of my Personal Time Off or else I will lose it. So, now with tickets to London costing just $491.72 on United, I think it is as good a time as any to go. Anyone want to go with me, say, in the next couple weeks? Come on, you know you wanna!

Who's in? We can make goofy faces (or throw up gang signs) in front of Big Ben if you'd like. Photo from flickr.

4 comments:

MsAmanda said...

From DM? That's an amazing prize. Even if its from Chicago, that is still really good. Do it! Even if other people can't!

Melissa said...

I go if you pay my way...I'll even help you spend that PTO too if you share :)

Sounds like a great trip to go on! You should go :)

Becky said...

Ooh, I'll go. Isaac can be a lap child, but you will have to wait until after Easter....what do you think? I could take off for a week! :)

Jennifer said...

Ok, bedeut, you're on. Seriously, some other bloggers I stalk took a tour of Europe with their infant and it went well from what I could tell!