Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Shake Awake Alarm Clock

Sleeping soundly is my God-given talent. I do it very well, too well perhaps. Over the years, I've become desensitized to my alarms. I had four alarms going off every morning -- the radio and buzzer alarms on my alarm clock and two alarms on my cell phone -- and sometimes, I would still sleep late.

So, I requested a vibrating alarm clock for Christmas. Both my dad and Chad told me I didn't need the clock; I just needed discipline. Needless to say, I got the clock. It has a vibrating pod that goes under my pillow or mattress to shake me awake in the morning. I've been using mine since Monday and really like it.


Get yours at amazon.

3 comments:

Becky said...

What? Really? You think you just needed discipline. Did you end up having to buy it for yourself?

Jennifer said...

Chad got it for me for Christmas.

Lora said...

I can't believe you were able to sleep through those awful bells all these years!