Monday, January 14, 2008

Tawian '08

After the contestants on the Amazing Race* (my favorite show ever, by the way) spent a leg of the race in Taiwan, I've been nostalgic for the motherland (my mother's land, rather). Good thing I'm going in the Spring! Even though the trip is still months away, I keep mentally going over my packing list and the list of things I need to do around my house before I go -- mow the lawn, stop the mail, etc.

Temples

My great aunt insisted we go for a ride in this rickshaw. I felt so bad for the driver.

My cousins and Brian

*I want Ron and Christina to win season 12. And I'm convinced Brian and I should try out for the show.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Ah! I can't wait for Taiwan '08!

Brian looks really Asian in the moped picture!

MsAmanda said...

This is my favorite top three ever for TAR. I honestly would like any of them to win, though I wouldn't have said that about Ron & Christina in the beginning.

Lora said...

Figures that you'd love the Asian pair, I'm rooting for the hippies ;)