Thursday, January 8, 2009

How's it hanging, taskmaster?

My taskmaster brother should be resting easy tonight. As part of Operation-Whip-My-House-Into-Shape, I created a to do list of all the projects I want to complete before Easter. Brian had taken special, almost unnatural, interest in one of the tasks - getting the pictures behind my couch hung.

He wanted to hang them before the living room was painted and before I even knew what additional prints I wanted to purchase (still haven't made that purchase, but I know what I want). Then, he set a deadline of this Friday to have the pictures hung...or else!

This evening, his dreams came true. We hung the pictures.

Brian - so joyous. I'll post pictures of the completed wall once I order and receive the actual prints. The one in the frame right now is just a test run.

2 comments:

Becky said...

The project looks wonderful, except for that bit of dirty in the picture.

Jennifer said...

LOLOLOL!!