Sunday, January 4, 2009

Loving on the edge

I would like to take a moment to profess my love for Shur-Line's Edge Like a Pro. This piece of painting paraphernalia has changed my life and all for a mere $6! I used it for edging in my living room and it made the entire painting process so much faster.

Taping sucks (sucks, sucks, sucks). With the edger, I didn't have to use any tape and the results were awesome. It took a little bit of practice to perfect my technique, but once I hit my stride, edging was a breeze. I daresay my lines were even straighter than they are with tape. Plus, tape isn't any cheaper. A roll of 1.5" blue painters tape costs $6 too. Time-saving + better results + same price = no-
brainer.

A sure thing, if you ask me.

P.S. More to come on my living room redo soon (part of Operation-Whip-My-House-into-Shape)!


No comments: