Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Time for you to get a clock

I'm down to just two alarms: my shake-awake clock and cell phone. My Timex clock-radio isn't working properly. I hit snooze and it resets itself to midnight on Saturday, Jan. 1 (year unknown), which really isn't such a bad time to be. But, when I have a bus to catch, I need the actual time, not make-believe.

This is my second Timex clock-radio, I got my first one when I was heading off to college. I was drawn to them because of their useless features: nature noises, bell and chime alarms, color-changing digital display. I don't think I'll buy another. They didn't last very long. Three to four years. Seems to me they should last much longer than that, especially since they're Timex. Aren't they supposed to keep on ticking?


Good grief. And people wonder why I'm late.

My computer also messes with me time-wise. It's chronically 7-9 minutes behind. I'll synchronize the time, but the next day, it's off again. Do I need some kind of patch?

4 comments:

Lora said...

Those obnoxious, unending chimes will be forever etched into my memory. ;)

Becky said...

clocky!!!!!!!

Janelle said...

get clocky!

Kelly Ruden said...

I HATE those chimes!