Tuesday, March 4, 2008

American Frame

The frame from American Frame for my couch print arrived yesterday! It was packaged quite well and the frame, mat, acrylic sheet and backing board all arrived in excellent condition. Unfortunately, the framing hardware was missing, which means I can't hang my picture just yet. I called American Frame today about the hardware and they are sending some my way. As an added bonus (well, at least it's pleasing to me), the entire mat board was included - the border I'd requested and the inside portion which can easily be cut to mat something else. All in all, I'm pleased with my purchase and will use American Frame again.

This is the interior packaging - how it was packaged inside of the box.

The frame itself, currently laying (lying?) on the floor while the hardware is MIA.

1 comment:

MsAmanda said...

I was wondering about how this turned out. I have a bunch of prints I need framed. What is cost-effective? Would you do it again?