Thursday, March 13, 2008

I hate litter bugs

I've always disliked litter bugs. But, now I just absolutely despise them. Earlier this week, I spotted four empty 2-liter bottles of strawberry pop amongst my curbside shrubs. And a few months ago, I cleared away a McDonald's bag, complete with a half-eaten burger and soggy from the rain. That's not to mention the many to-go cups and containers that seem to materialize over night by my shrubs.

I admit that the shrubs are ugly, but a junk yard they are not. This just makes me so mad! Mad enough to make me want to post my own passive-aggressive note or jam a pop bottle through a litter bug's windshield.
I feel better just by creating this.

2 comments:

Becky said...

LOL, I love that sign!

Now, post it by your shrubs!

Janelle said...

don't you love that site?