Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ben Jammin'

This weekend I ventured to my hometown to watch my brother Ben perform as the Tin Man in his high school's rendition of the Wizard of Oz. He did such a great job! The whole show was quite good and incorporated some sweet technology (wink, wink siblings). Here's a little clip of Ben singing in the Emerald City. I wish I would have taped him during his solo, "If I only had a heart," but I was busy. Watching the show that is.


Can you hear Ben? He's the one with the low voice (baritone?).

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I can hear Ben! They all look so cute. Was that a real Toto?

Unknown said...

I can't believe you did 2 posts in one day! And maybe we should have taken Jessica to the show after all - she can't get enough of watching the little video clip! :)

Jennifer said...

Toto was real! And I think he stole the show!