Thursday, March 13, 2008

My New Bookcase

I trekked to IKEA last weekend for a new bookcase and ended up with the LACK in white. Now, I say "ended up" as though I did a lot of debating in the store. Truth be told, I spent a month beforehand researching my options. I looked though 972 pictures of IKEA bookcases on flickr to see the LACK in action. There were a lot of IKEA bookcases, but only a handful of the LACK, and even less in white.

Then, as if sensing my need, one of Apartment Therapy's recent house tours included a great action shot of the LACK (in white no less!). That sealed the deal. Now, if only I can get mine to look that good.

Since mine isn't assembled yet, here's the picture from AT to tide you over.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute! Now, get it assembled and let us see the LACK in action in your house!

Janelle said...

to which IKEA did you go?