Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Books Rule

These two books are kind of consuming my life right now: Contemporary Chinese Textbook 1 and The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings). I force myself to practice my Chinese characters and then reward myself with a little escape to Middle Earth. yippee! I am super nerd #1.

I think I shall forever be learning Chinese but never able to hold a conversation with a native Chinese speaker.

"One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them" - ooh, chills!

3 comments:

Lora said...

that's why should accept my invite to shelfari :)

Becky said...

Wow....super nerd it is :)

MsAmanda said...

Shelfari, Shelfari, Shelfari! Its an addiction for book nerds. And you are set-up already with your excel spreadsheet.