Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Making Merry Music

After attending my eight year-old cousin's piano recital last night, I'm feeling eager to tickle the ivories myself. I would love to have a piano in my house, even though there's not really space for one and my talent stops at the level 3 lesson book. As a consolation prize, I have a flute (which fits nicely in my little house), and I can play it OK, but it's just not the same. On the plus side, my antique-y music stand makes a wonderful piece of living room decor when it's not in use (which is all the time actually, because I haven't touched my flute since last summer).

Stand-in for a piano

3 comments:

Becky said...

I haven't touched my clarinet for almost 2 years now. At least I still know what closet it's in!

Jennifer said...

Don't tell me...is it at Mom and Dad's house still?

Unknown said...

My trumpet is at M&D's house. It has been four years since I have actually played it...