Sunday, April 27, 2008

Framed: American Frame

At last! Nearly a month and a half later, I've finally assembled my frame from American Frame. I would have put it together the day I received it in the mail, but it didn't come with the required framing hardware...or so I thought. I'd called the company about the "missing" hardware and they promptly sent me a new set.

By the time the hardware arrived, good old procrastination had set in and I never bothered to deal with frame until tonight. As I was hard at work drilling some pilot holes, I couldn't figure out why the piece of cardboard the frame was on wasn't lying flat on the table. As I checked over the cardboard, what should I find? The original hardware - securely taped to it just like the customer service rep said it would be and I had sworn it wasn't. So now, my little picture-frame-assembly victory is dampened by the fact that I swindled the good folks at American Frame.
I've framed American Frame. The original hardware is on the left (with the green sticker). The replacement hardware is on the right (in the canvas bag).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow - 3 posts in one day!?? What gives?? :)

I love Sunday brunches, esp. when there's some sweet confection and some egg dish with bacon, ham, or sausage. (And coffee and orange juice, of course!) It's a little slice of heaven on earth :9

Kelly Ruden said...

I've always known you were a thief. Unfortunately this is not the first company you've swindled and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Jennifer said...

Lola, when do I get to go to your place for brunch?

Becky said...

Yeah, I'm glad you feel bad. Maybe you should call and apologize. hehehe.