Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Guilty as charged

A few weeks ago, I was talking with my brother-in-law about simple guilty pleasures. His? Potato olés from Taco John's. Mine? Fake-cheddar flavored snacks (like Cheetos and Cheez-its). mmm...tasty. I kind of gross myself out thinking what the cheese must be made of, but really, that doesn't deter me. I make sure not to keep any around my house because I know I won't be able to stop myself from eating them. This week at work, I've really been lacking self-control and have indulged in that cheddary goodness twice from the vending machine (typically a no-fly zone). I vow to do better.
My good friend Chester.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I like Cheetos, but I veto Cheez-its. I don't know why...I just don't like them!

Ooh, how about regular nacho cheese doritos. YUM! :P

Janelle said...

jennifer, i'm over chester