Sunday, April 13, 2008

A rug to call my own

This red rug is calling to me. It would be perfect for my living room, which is the next room on my list for a little TLC. Besides my general indecisiveness, I'm particularly hesitant about ordering this rug because, should I not be happy with it, a return would be kind of painful. Return shipping would be pricey and just the logistics of getting a 5x8 rug to the UPS store is enough to give me pause. Plus, no one has left a comment or rated the rug yet, so I'd definitely be a guinea pig. Maybe I'll wait until someone comments on the rug. But, I don't want to wait too long and run the risk that the rug will be sold out. I've been looking for rugs for months, and this is the first one that I've found that I really, truly like and that fits my budget. What to do, what to do?

5 comments:

Becky said...

I think it's pretty, and the shapes on the rug tie nicely in with your bathroom tiles. :) You know, so you'd be running a theme throughout your house! :)

Janelle said...

i really like it too! and the price is definitely right. Like Martha and her cohorts advised on her show...start with the rug and let that inspire you.

Unknown said...

Get some guts and order the darn thing! If you like it that is all that matters.....

Tracy said...

I love the rug, Jennifer! Buy it!
Your favorite Cousin, Tracy

MsAmanda said...

do it.