Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Mornings

Sunday mornings make me happy! They are just so relaxing and comforting. When I'm visiting my parents, Sunday mornings include 8:30 a.m. mass and a stop at Hardee's where we read the paper and stuff our faces. I throw caution to the wind and get both a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit and a cinnamon raisin biscuit, as well as a cup of coffee.

When I'm at my house, Sunday mornings include 9:30 a.m. mass and then a muffin and a cup of coffee. My church has coffee, juice and donuts (bagels and muffins too) after every mass, so I always grab a muffin to go. I'm always amazed at the people that don't stop for a treat. I just don't get how they could willingly pass up all that carbohydrate goodness. When I get home, I make a pot of coffee, sit down with a newspaper, magazine or the Internet, and chow down. Ahh, bliss.

I couldn't resist; I ate some of the muffin in the car.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

your life sounds so beautiful and relaxing

i was on my way to study and work today at Crane Coffee and passed a Lutheran church that was letting out and the thought that went through my head?

"I wish I could be in church!"

Ha. I'm going to try to make it to a 5pm mass. Apparently, I'm being called.