Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Taiwan prep work

The preparation starts way in advance for any trip to Taiwan. We certainly can't show up empty-handed. And nothing says 'I've missed you and I care about you' better than joint supplements, deep rubs and other medical miscellany. Seriously, our relatives love this stuff. Here's what I need to squeeze into my suitcase so far. No joke. My siblings and my mom will shoulder similar loads, with the addition of bags and bags of chocolate.

Four jars of Flex-a-min, four jars of calcium supplements, three jars of Blue-Emu, three jars of almonds, one heating pad and a partridge in a pear tree (not shown)

3 comments:

Becky said...

I don't know what my goodie bag consists of, but I know it weighs between 5 and 6 pounds. Sweet.

Unknown said...

TSA is going to think that we're running some kind of screwed-up, underground (or above-ground, as the case may be? ;) ) drug operation :P

Unknown said...

Looks like I am the only one who doesn't have to pack that stuff in my suitcase...